Weekly Clinic Schedule
Below is the Pre-K weekly intramural clinic schedule for Fall 2018.
Program Curriculum for Pre-K
- Week 1: Fun, motor skills development, dribbling
- Week 2: Fun, motor skills development, keeping ball close to you
- Week 3: Fun, protecting ball
- Week 4: Fun, motor skills development, dribbling
- Week 5: Fun, dribbling while changing direction
- Week 6: Fun, dribbling while changing direction
- Week 7: Fun, teamwork and passing
- Week 8: Fun
- Small sided scrimmages
- Everybody is involved and running
© Copyright 2018. Mickey Kydes Soccer Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Wilton Soccer Association's TOTS & Pre-K Soccer Fall 2018
8 week sessions will start on:
Wed Sept. 12th & Friday Sept. 14th.
TOTS at 12:45 on Fridays
Pre-K at 1:45 on Wed OR Friday or Wed 4:15
End Dates are:
Wed's - Oct. 31st & Friday's Nov. 2nd
Please remember to bring water, shin guards, long socks, size 3 ball for Pre-K & cleats (or sports sneaker). Wear sports clothing.
TOTS class will recived a size 3 ball. In a few weeks Pre-K and TOTS will receive a WSA shirt.
Clinics are located at Allen's Meadow - just north of Wilton high school on Route 7. Allen's Meadow's Field #4 is located at the end of the far parking lot near the only tree at is in the middle of the field.