Weekly Clinic Schedule
Below is the Pre-K weekly intramural clinic schedule for Spring 2019.
Program Curriculum for Pre-K
- Week 1: Fun, motor skills development, dribbling
- Week 2: Fun, motor skills development, keeping ball close to you
- Week 3: Fun, protecting ball
- Week 4: Fun, motor skills development, dribbling
- Week 5: Fun, dribbling while changing direction
- Week 6: Fun, dribbling while changing direction
- Week 7: Fun, teamwork and passing
- Week 8: Fun
- Small sided scrimmages
- Everybody is involved and running
© Copyright 2018. Mickey Kydes Soccer Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Wilton Soccer Association's TOTS & Pre-K Soccer Spring 2019
8 week sessions will start on:
Wed April 24th & Friday April 26th.
12:45 on Wednesdays OR Fridays
1:45 on Wednesdays OR Friday
4:15 on Wednesdays
Wed's - June 12 & Friday's June 14
Please remember to bring water, shin guards, long socks, size 3 ball for Pre-K & cleats (or sports sneaker). Wear sports clothing.
Pre-K and TOTS will receive a WSA shirt.
Clinics are located at Allen's Meadow - just north of Wilton high school on Route 7. Allen's Meadow's Field #4 is located at the end of the far parking lot near the only tree at is in the middle of the field.