Tot Soccer Developmental Clinics
3 year olds Program
Fridays - 12:45 - 1:30 pm
An introduction to the beautiful game of soccer where developing a love for the game, learning the basic skills of the sport, and motor skill development are the priority.
Planting the seeds for personal development are also an integral part of the program culture with the main objective always being enjoyment and fun.
Maximum: 30 player - First come / First Serve
There is a registration fee of $170.00 per session
There is a family cap on registration fees paid for all programs of $750.00 per session (or a max of $1,500.00 per year), but coaching fees for travel and High School travel are not included in the cap.
Tots and Pre-K Soccer Developmental Clinics
- Basic Skill Development
- Personal Development
- Motor Skill Development
- Fun – Enjoyment
- Bring an inflated soccer ball
- Bring soccer shoes and shin guards – SAFETY
- We will not let a child participate if we feel it is unsafe
- Bring water
- Be on time
- Good Attitude
- Have Fun
- Each child in this program must be accompanied by an adult
- Parents are welcome to observe all sessions
- Stay off training area during sessions, unless coach requests your assistance
- Viewing on one side of field only (By the tree at Allen’s Meadow)
- Please follow all parking area rules – Be very careful in parking lot!
- For cancellations call the hotline: 203-221-2216
- Coaches are free for questions before and after sessions - Not during sessions!
PROGRAM CURRICULUM TOTS & Pre-K
Emphasis: Fun, motor skills development, basic dribbling
Emphasis: Fun, motor skills development, dribbling (keeping ball close to you)
Emphasis: Fun, motor skills development, dribbling
Emphasis: Fun, dribbling (protecting ball)
Emphasis: Fun, dribbling (foot contacts)
Emphasis: Fun, dribbling & changing direction, independent decisions
Emphasis: Fun, dribbling and scoring, independent decisions
1. Small Sided Scrimmages
2. Everybody is involved and running
© Copyright 2019. Mickey Kydes Soccer Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.